Monday, February 22, 2010

Eyes that lie !

As i looked around , the place looked familiar , but lifeless and dull.. isn’t this the place i have come looking for you a zillion times, to find you sitting with a bunch of friends, pretending to be busy , but actually waiting for my arrival. isn’t this the place where you and i sat distance apart , but closer at heart ! Stealing glances when no one else looked was a fun game to you and me !when we met after a week of not seeing each other, your eyes spoke more than what you might have ever imagined to convey through words…did your eyes betray me or you? the warmth of your fingers against my hand told me , how much you had missed me ..how something that was so compassionate ,so true ..became nothing at all ,in a matter of few months? did you not hear my heart screaming out to you , asking you to come and talk to me , at least once last time on the FINAL day , to soothe my aching heart ! Our telepathy miserably failed to turn on that day! you reacted as if we had seen each other the first time, and had a blank expression on your face. when the thought that this would be the last time i would see you ,my heart beat so fast , just like the time ,my eyes first saw you ! i turned away insanely making up my mind that , it was the evil twin brother i had seen today and that MY DREAM ANGEL , had actually soared high into the sky leaving me all alone ! not wanting to look back, i walked with dignity and poise,as nothing had actually happened, but my sight becoming all blurry! later when sanity returned back and realizations happened, i understood that if EYES can lie , who else cant !

5 comments:

R Karthick said...

Probably those eyes never lied. It was jus true to that moment as it is always.

Anyway, I liked reading this blog. honest thoughts, very well narrated. Keep writing :).

s()ms!e said...

:) Mystique! :) Beautifully written... It was like a quick glimpse into your soul. Eyes speak volumes...I second that! Overall, the post had an honest appeal to it..Good one!

musicmaniac said...

hey thanks for your comments :) by the way , the post is just a narration ,and not my own experience ;)

Unknown said...

You have been nominated for Liesbster Award. (dont worry this has nothing to do with your newly learnt skill i.e. how to share video from iphone :P )

Please do reply to my questions eagerly waiting for the answers.

A link to my blog:
http://passionofasoul.wordpress.com/2013/03/18/liesbster-award/

Ramesh DGI said...

Thank you for post and your blog. My friend showed me your blog and I have been reading it ever since.
Best franchisor for spoken english | Franchise English Centre | Educational Franchise in India