Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Light beyond the Darkness

Sitting in the freezing cold balcony, I stared into the dark night sky which was filled by bright little stars forming a beautiful pattern.  I wondered what could possibly lie beyond.  Is there another universe? Are there any signs of existence of life? Where does the sky end or if it has an ending at all. The fact that I did not know the answers to so many questions made me feel uneasy and unhappy. Maybe that’s the kind of feeling experienced by freaks (like me) who cannot stand uncertainties in life! I suddenly wanted the dawn to come sooner so that I can see better and try to figure things out. I knew that no amount of staring at the skies would make me know the mysteries that lay behind, nevertheless I continued. After a little while, I decided to give up the stupidity and walked back into the living room before I froze to death.

That’s when it struck me that there are a lot of things in life that one theoretically understands the impracticality of it happening but fails to believe the same. Trying to foresee life is one such thing .One needs to wait it out. One needs to understand that the universe works in its own pace and delivers things to you only when the time is right. No matter how adamant, angry, desperate you get, preceding events of your life is closed with a dark colored blanket just like the night sky and as time goes by you would get just enough light to lead the way and go in the right direction so that you ultimately witness the shinning sun in all its glory!  

7 comments:

s()ms!e said...

Wow! Super wisdom I say! :) ! Loved this contemplation! Keep writing! :)

musicmaniac said...

Thanks sowmya :)

Krithika said...

I am in the same state of mind as of now ;) Your blog said it at all ,. Kudos Girl :) Keep Writing!!!

HOnEY dROPS said...

beautiful musings.

Kally said...

What an expression of thoughts!!!

Sometimes we just think a lot and never able to recall all those chain of thoughts...but I guess, u wrote it while the thoughts were running in ur mind!!!

Beautiful expression!!!

Krovvidi harsha said...

infact i thought like u lot of times..n we freaks have nasa working on our ideas..hope we find a solution

Unknown said...

True that ! But the uncertainties are what make you much stronger