Monday, June 4, 2007

Life With Music.....

I don't know what i would have done without my sweet little silver clip-on ipod ,otherwise called (sweetie)...i know its a little silly ...but still thats how i am at times..;-)..

The grueling half an hour drive to and fro from classes in the hot sun is being made bearable by my sweetie..with music popped in i can drive any no of hours...whenever my dad sees me with my ipod , this is the constant statement i get, " you are going to be deaf soon"...but i guess the curse is worth getting...lol...my typical day goes like this ...

Sun rises by 10 or 11..that is...according to my convenience..the first thing i do as soon as i wake up is tune into mirchi....the best radio station ever...i hear till i leave for college(one clock)....during class hours i always have my Ipod...to entertain myself..lol...and thn whn i reach home sharp by 6 i put the set on to hear to my fav dj ajai screeching over the mike..and later i give it a break say for an hour on the pretext of reading( auther haley,jeffery archer, tinkle..lol) or doing some work on comp( u knw, orkutting ..blogs, yahoo msg, seeing friends)..and again by near bed time..i have it popped in...and float away into a effortless slumber with the melodies still ringing in my ears...

5 comments:

Roopa said...

my dear vetti ponne....

join o my club....of ipod fanatic..haha

i also lurve my ipod ssoo much like u di cute pigggy....

haha gd friends na...

HOnEY dROPS said...

too much lAUW for ur i pod certainly has made ur ears a deaf mans one
u can kutchy kutchyfy with it wen U R NOT WITH US.. instead of dragging it to the places WHere we go , eat, shop , and esp. wen we TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
P.S:ANYWAYS I RESPECT UR UR I POD CAUSE AM IN NEED OF IT NEXT WEEK ;)

R Karthick said...

"passion" is the one which everyone searches for..! glad that you have found it in the form of your sweetie.! :)

Yours lovingly, Friend.... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yours lovingly, Friend.... said...

appa appa...wat a hectic day rams ( for sweetie! always working for u!!! )....pavum ille andh sweetie if not ur ears..hehehe..dont do this to MYYYYY sweetie! ( hope u got the point ...lol! ) ;) by giving it to me u are satisfyin Dj by listening to it while u eat, shop , and esp. talk to her! hahaha...;D! three cheers for sweetie for keepin my cuttie happy! :)